Appropriate Catcalls 📂
Draft week entry courtesy of @john , I don't understand catcalling at all, this is my attempt to get it
- •"Hey, how's your day?"
- •"Really fantastic use of a crosswalk!"
- •"Hey cat, don't climb that tree, you'll get stuck!"Good advice when you see a cat about to tree itself.
- •"I hide my insecurity by shouting inappropriate things at women I don't know, do you agree this is unacceptable behavior?"
- •"Here kitty kitty kitty."Assuming you actually have a cat and that you are talking to said cat.
- •"You, yes you, you have a lovely smile and bright light in your eyes!"
- •"Do you know that in many of the probable parallel universes I kept my stupid mouth shut and didn't yell insipid, insulting, and objectifying comments to women I don't know"
- •"If I don't yell at you my friends/coworkers will think I'm not shallow enough to continue hiding the fact that we have anxieties and feelings from each other."
- •"If I was your man I'd treat you with dignity and respect, and wouldn't be happy if strangers yelled at you on the street"