My Fake Records
- •Bob Biggsy Mckinsey- How can I start drinking if I ain't ever stopped?A roots country album soaked in whiskey, yellow vinyl comes packed with aspirin.
- •2 dollar billionaire - Gotta get left to get RightBackpack hipster hip hop, with songs titles like 'xx chromosome blues' ,1 vape 2 vape I vape you vape', and '👍✌🏿💅🏽👊🏻'
- •GreatWhiteLionSnake - Greaterest hitsOnly one song on this bad boy but there are 12 versions of it including the unreleased acoustic electric cover of the acoustic version of the electric version of the #39 on the charts hit 'creamy delicious (clean version)'
- •Pierre la grange and the zoot allures - if my mustache could speakSerge gainsberg songs sung to a polka beat
- •Putrescent necrotic carrion - bilious fetid umlautWritten in a font so illegible even the band doesn't know which letter is which. Featuring an unlisted bonus track cover of 'rainbow connection/over the rainbow' and the triple bass drum stylings of drummer Donald 'Beelzebub' Stevens.