My Morning Superfood Smoothie
Eating super food makes me super right?
- •Frozen berry mix from trader joes
- •Trader joes plain yogurt
- •1 banana
- •Almond milk
- •Coconut water
- •Flax seed oilPuts the smooth in smoothie and I think you know what I'm sayin'
- •Maqui powderThe purple Chilean maqui berry is one of the most antioxidant-rich foods. It is known to contain vitamin C, calcium, iron and potassium, and is an abundant source of polyphenols including anti-aging anthocyanins, and anti-inflammatory compounds. It also tastes like shit, bury it in the mix.
- •Maca powderMaca, and more specifically the root of the plant, has a long history as a superfood. The maca root was prized throughout the Incan empire for its adaptogenic-like qualities that enable it to nourish and balance the body's delicate endocrine system, and to help cope with stress. It also energizes naturally, without the jitters and crashes of caffeine
- •Cocoa nibsAntioxidants magnesium iron and fiber, plus crunch!
- •Camu camu extractThe camu berry is one of the world's most abundant sources of vitamin C—as much as 60 times more C per serving than an orange. This antioxidant-rich berry from the Amazon is also a plentiful source of potassium, calcium, protein, beta carotene, amino acids and powerful phytochemicals. If you took all the Disney princesses and put them into a powder this is the color of electric pink they would be.
- •Coconut flakesGood fat
- •Hemp protein
- •The occasional avocadoGood fat
- •A spoonful of local honeyHelps with allergies
- •Vegan raw meal replacement powderNow extra strength!
- •Thank you inventor of the vitamix!!!