- •Forgetting to carry one when the iPhone oracle says rain
- •Stabbing people in the eye because you are too lazy to lift yours as you walk past them
- •Being an assassin and having a rad umbrella with a dagger in the handle and mistakenly bringing the regular umbrella to the hit
- •Letting the lady get rained onJust give up the sharing the umbrella notion and put it square over her head for goodness sake. And yes, you still hold it.
- •Carrying it any further inside than the front door if you've just come in from the rain
- •Not shaking it out once collapsed if there's a covered space outside the door
- •Not looking first to see if anyone is nearby before shaking it out or collapsing it
- •Keeping it even if it's broken.This creates a circle of misery. Break the circle, get a new umbrella. Or invest in @thebfg umbrella rental startup.