BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GUEST ON RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE!
RuPaul's Drag Race is my favorite television show. I was honored to appear as a guest judge one season.
- •I made RuPaul laugh.I can't remember what I said but I could tell it was a genuine laugh and it made my day.
- •I got to see my favorite segment (Snatch Game) live.Adore Delano's Anna Nicole Smith impression was like performance art. I could have watched it forever.
- •I got to say "Eleganza" on national television.
- •I learned that RuPaul wears sweatpants while sitting at the judge's table.
- •I witnessed weird reality show things first hand.The contestants are not allowed to speak during down time. This was totally unnerving at first. When I walked on the set I waved and said hello. None of the girls responded. At first I thought it was a particularly bitchy crop of Drag Queens but eventually realized they aren't allowed to say anything when the cameras aren't rolling.
- •Matthieu Anderson (RuPaul's creative director) took my photo and told me that, "the ditzy blonde look is working for you!"Big compliment!