Best tacos have...
So I saw BJ Novak's taco list and I realized I need to make a list of my own... So I'm starting with something I know well. It helps that I'm from the greatest North American taco eating city ever - San Antonio and that I'm half Hispanic. Sorry you won't see pictures of my food. I eat my food.
- •Beef such as carne guisada, barbacoa, beef fajitas,
- •It needs Cheese or sour cream or guacamole or all
- •Fewer vegetables the better. No vegetables are best! Sorry vegetarians.
- •Eggs, beans, pico de gallo, picadillo are acceptable items to throw in
- •Big red or beer is the beverage to go with
- •Chicken fajitas are great too
- •Bean and cheese tacos are my kids favorite. Better than pizza or a hamburger.
- •Can't forget flour tortillas, made by someone that knows flour tortillas. Corn tortilla if its barbacoa.
- •Best time to eat tacos is anytime but especially breakfast time. I love chorizo and egg tacos :-)