Daily thoughts I've had while working in retail.
alt. title: musings of an underemployed millennial.
- •Kill me (24/7)
- •I'm gonna flex and bust outta here.
- •I wonder if anyone will notice if I never come back from lunch?(I always come back, however)
- •No, sir, I'm not in school, I'm officially a sad adult.
- •How many sips of this energy drink will it take to help me not feel dead inside?Answer:not even the whole can.
- •"if it doesn't scan, it must be free?" WOW! U SO FUNNY.
- •I'm wasting so much time that could be spent doing nothing at all.
- •Why are you buying so much cat food?
- •....how is this just for one cat?
- •Thank you for putting the heaviest item on the belt, which I'll struggle to lift with my T Rex arms for the next 5 minutes.
- •I've learned more about the Kardashians than I've ever wanted to know. Thanks, useless celebrity magazines!
- •Ok, you don't have to call me by my name tag. Don't make it weird.
- •.....you made it weird.
- •I hope no one notices that I'm on my phone..
- •Dammit, Little Jimmy! Your mom totally said 'no candy.' Weren't you listening?
- •Against Me!'s 'Bamboo Bones' playing in my head on a constant basis