HISTORICALLY FICTITIOUS MUSICALS THAT I ENJOY IMMENSELY
History? Fuck history, these masterpieces have melodies.
- •HamiltonDO YOU LIKE THE FEDERALIST PAPERS?! You will now.
- •Bloody Bloody Andrew JacksonANDREW FUCKING JACKSON IS A MELODRAMATIC BASTARD. This one is actually fairly true to form.
- •HairsprayAn homage to an America before the Clean Air Act. Good riddance.
- •GreaseThank God for feminism.
- •Les MisérablesSo long as Russell Crowe is not involved...
- •Jersey BoysMale falsettos? Fuck yes.
- •Fiddler on the RoofMaybe Yente will find someone for me someday. I mean, Chava was a lost cause...
- •Guys & DollsOne time I saw a high school production where all of the girls dancing in Havana flashed the audience. Automatically list worthy.
- •Miss SaigonMadame Butterfly? Get cultured.