the list of me
- •Studying to be a physical therapist/kinda want to be a writer instead.
- •Dogs should be God because they are perfect. Even when they are old as hell.
- •Nintendo games are my favorite.
- •When I hiccup I sound like a pterodactyl or a dying frog. And I have one hiccup every 2-3 waking hours.
- •For how much I dislike cats, I have two too many cat games on my phone.
- •I can't stop thinking about death and dying, but I also can't stop thinking about sunshine and flowers and the love of my life.
- •His name is Matt. He's the golden retriever of boyfriends and the person who deserves all the love and happiness that life has to offer.
- •I try to read whenever I can. I also enjoy making things and crocheting.
- •I'm a damn fine cook, but I usually don't feel like doing it.
- •My family is incredibly lovely and full of love and life and support.
- •I always thought I would be alone. I wanted to live in a big house with a bunch of rescued dogs with no neighbors nearby and drink coffee on a porch and have a greenhouse that is also a gazebo and learn how to fix cars.
- •For the first time that dream has another person in it and it's scary, but only because I want him to be by my side when I find it.
- •Lately I've been feeling more adult than I ever did and it already sucks ass chunks.
- •I'm trying to be