Times Tv Addiction Has Made Real Life Awkward
- •When someone says "I have a house in Newport" and you say "oh, like on the O.C?!"No, not like the O.C. Not at all.
- •When a terrible crime is committed and you wait for the SVU episode.Looking at you, Duggars.
- •When you repeatedly make "that's what she said" jokes with your friend's 10 year old, until you realize she's better at them then you now.Sorry, childhood innocence.
- •When your high school government students are asked to "make a personal connection to the material" and half of them mention a Parks and Rec episodeSuggested by @ashepinnell
- •When you evaluate your friendships based on how they'd help you in The Amazing Race.Most people disappoint.
- •When you accidentally say "that's what she said" to something your grandma said.Suggested by @supabg
- •When you become convinced an office job would actually be a lot of fun, entertaining and lead you to the love of your life ala Jim and Pam.It is rarely the case.
- •When you get taught how to use the bailer.And have to resist the urge to exclaim: "bailer?! I hardly know her!"
- •When you're just absolutely positive you could save a person from bleeding out during a hostage situation with a straw and other miscellaneous gas station items.Thanks, ER.