THINGS PEOPLE WISH THEY COULD DO TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS BUT INSTEAD DO TO THE AUDITORS
||because if you get on weird Uncle Ricky's bad side, you might not get any Christmas money. ||
- •Make them sit in a supply closet for 10 hours of the day.
- •Flag their email addresses as spam and pretend 'that message never came through.'
- •Screen their phone calls.
- •Only talk to them once a year.
- •Make them put their food in a separate refrigerator.
- •Limit the wi-fi range so they don't want to stay as long.
- •Tell them they have to leave at 5 pm sharp. And have security on stand-by in case they protest.