Already on li.st? Open in app.
I would wear most of these if I wasn't afraid of getting sexually harassed.
- •just a nice, soft bra
- •no shirt, titties out, while exercising
- •I won't be able to access the internship resources it uniquely offers
- •I won't get to be friends with most of the amazing people there
- •it might be harder for me to get a job because that's the highest ranking/most well-respected school I applied to
- •chalkboards propped up or hung outside restaurants and bars
- •those soft boards that letters are pinned into. what are they called?
- •fluorescent lights
- •architect who builds structures that not only are cool to look at but also facilitate positive social changebut this would obviously be in a world where I'm good at math
- •artist (probably with a Yale MFA) who is famous at a young age and thus is financially stable
- •director of MoMA PS1 and curator at MoMA (at the same time)a dude who looks like he's trying to look albino and is named Klaus Biesenbach currently is doing this
- •love is confusing