How to Make It in Japan- Girls Style
This week #Girls visited Shoshanna in Japan and took some lessons on how to own it when living abroad. 🍣🍱🇯🇵
- 1.Set up residency in an apartment that could double as a jungle gym.
- 2.Start your day off right with a DOPE alarm clock that wakes you up with a variety of facial expressions.
- 3.Make sure your personality never gets lost in translation.
- 4.Remember saying “thank you” will get you far.
- 5.Revisit cotton candy as a snack of choice.
- 6.Be open to new experiences… Even if they’re way outside your comfort zone.
- 7.When words fail, remember that the best way to communicate is through body language.
- 8.When all else fails, just ask yourself WWSD (What would Shosh do)?