Things I have on my plate...
Too many... 🍽 Recently I've actually noticed how much I've taken on/ am trying to balance and it's probably way too much for one person but I can't say no and I also want to have a part in everything!
- •WorkYeah, I know. Everyone does. I work in an afterschool program with elementary kids. I love 'em. But I also do our AM care and have to be here at 6:45 am and then I have a weird gap in my day
- •Relay for LifeI agreed to be our event lead for the local relays which just merged with another city. There are a lot of people to help, but that also means a lot of people to lead and it sounds like they all need to be told exactly what to do. Great, more kids!
- •BoyfriendWell I found myself one and he's pretty great but he also takes my energy and wants to see me all the time, and frankly I do too. But I can't afford to
- •AcyoMy youth group. I'm on the board and we have all kinds of activities planned but no one ever comes and lately I keep missing them or forgetting. Plus definitely don't have time for the "homework" aspect of it either
- •Kim's weddingMy friend asked me to be her Maid of Honor for a wedding we just started planning which is in March. Not enough time! So much to do! And I don't even know. Plus we're all in different states
- •Sub jobApplied for another job with the school district to substitute for one on one special needs aid type thing. Not sure when I think I'll be able to do that/handle it
- •Armenian dancing(It looks nothing like that) it was supposed to just be for an event in October, practices once a week. Then we got asked to perform in February so I guess they're back on...sweet
- •Sunday schoolHaven't actually had to do it yet but my mom asked if she could list me as a sub for the Sunday school teachers
- •FriendsOh you mean those people that mean the world to me but I never see cause I'm busy hanging out with the boyfriend or having a meeting or something
- •FamilyLive with my parents but sometimes go a couple days not seeing them or barely. Which can be nice but also takes a role when they have no idea what's up. Also have other family members a few hours away I'd love to go see more often if I actually had any time