How this years global citizen festival headliners give back
These celebrities give back to their communites and help people in need. They share their wealth and take the time to make possitive changes in the world.
- •RihannaGrammy award winning singer has proven her dedication to helping children in need, and created her Believe Foundation in 2006 to help terminally ill children.
- •Kendrick LamarHe has personally donated hundred of thousands of dollars to support sports programs, after school programs, and music programs in the Comptom Unified School District to help keep Comptom students off the streets and in the classroom
- •Selena GomezBecame UNICEF's youngest ever Goodwill Ambassador. She was made the spokesperson for the trick or treat campaign which raised awareness for the children of Ghana.
- •Major LazerHis album is called: Peace Is The Mission. To extend on that notion they plan to preform in Cuba on march 6. This preformance will be one of the first major U.S. acts since (diplo)matic ties were restored.
- •MetallicaDrummer for the band, Lars Ulrich sayed, "I want the buck to stop here, now. I want the lawmakers and laws to impose change. Nothing else will keep this world safe for my sons."