Favorite Charmed episodes
Aka the ones I like to re-watch. Started watching when it was airing, since I've watched then all multiple times on DVD/Netflix. In no particular order because that's too much work.SPOILERS (obviously)
- •Forever charmed"Uncle Coop?" Is one of my favorite lines.
- •Chris crossedChris may be my favorite character
- •Hyde school reunionMostly the Chris/Victor relationship.
- •Centennial charmedI liked Cole but the good to evil to good to evil thing was getting old. I am glad he got a few chances to come back but this was a good ending to the character.
- •Courtship of Wyatt's fatherMostly just the ending
- •Love hurtsI definitely like the later episodes better but piper and Leo in this are awesome.
- •All Halliwell's eveMostly just a fun Halloween episode, but it is cool that phoebe's Apple peel made a C and she would end up marrying Coop.
- •Blinded by the whitelighterNatalie the general made this episode.
- •The good the bad and the cursedJust for the interaction between Leo and victor
- •Charmed againMaybe it's because I watched the last seasons first, I've always liked Paige better than Prue.
- •Siren songI love a good power/body switch.
- •Sam I amPiper and Leo chasing Sam was really entertaining
- •Y run mummy tambien"You're both invincible"
- •Cat houseMostly a clip show but I liked it.
- •Sense and sensibilityPiper and Wyatt bonding was really cool.
- •The legend of sleepy halliwellMostly for the reveal about Chris but I liked magic school too
- •Spin cityHave I mentioned I really like Chris?
- •Payback's a witchA band robbery! And Paige learns to heal (finally).