MY FAVORITE RECENT TEXTS FROM MY PARENTS
My parents have been divorced for a million years, but still share custody of me via text.
- •DadBuys expensive shit, just watches Andy Griffith DVDs on it.
- •MomI don't know what a Google card is, but you go, girl.
- •DadHe loves this dog, who is adorable and also kind of an asshole. She will jump on the dining room table just so she can bark directly in your face.
- •DadOk, pt 2.
- •MomAs you can see, she sent this a couple weeks ago. At least she knows my Spears interests.
- •MomI forced her to buy sunglasses that match mine exactly.