Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have never met a keychain I didn't like.
- 1.CompassMy mother got me this keychain after I graduated high school. It doesn't really work, but the "go anywhere" message is still there.
- 2.Abbey RoadWhen I was 16 I got to go to Abbey Road Studios, like, INSIDE. They gave us a bag of swag, hence the keychain.
- 3.Compact heart mirror.I got this from H&M in London before it came to the states. I got the keychain as a souvenir. "Home is where the heart is!" I always say.
Random facts on a timeline.
- •I was born the day after Thanksgiving.My mom refused to give birth to me on the third Thursday of November. "I want my turkey," she said.
- •When I was 2, my brother spit gum in my hair.He never got in trouble for it.
- •At three, I loved to say the phrase, "Pink Pig," with attitude.Still, no one knows why.
Alien Ant Farm is still out there. Their only song to date: Smooth Criminal. And it's not even theirs.
- •May 10 2015. Freeway. Radio.It was Mother's Day.
- •October 7 2015. 6:15 p.m. Santa Monica Blvd at Beverly. Radio.
- •December 3 2015. 4:12 p.m. Santa Monica Blvd at Doheny. Radio.
- •Is Kanye West the new Cuba Gooding Jr.?
In the year 2008. Things haven't really changed.
- •COLOR ME MINE – but at night!
- •Champagne only
- •CANDY everywhere!
Just what the title suggests.
- •Joanna Newsom
- •Spice Girls
- •Grizzly Bear
A list that names all of the frozen yogurt places I could remember off the top of my head one evening in the year 2007. Mostly in the Westwood area.
- •PinkberryThe original? Or is it...
Things from the Kroll Show that I could engrave onto a pencil.
- •Charmed, I'm sure.
- •Too Much Tuna
Where would we eat if not at these establishments?
- •SouplantationBe ripe back!
- •Hometown BuffetWhadja get?
- •Golden CorralNo one can say no to a chocolate fountain.
Shaquille O'Neal is a demigod.
- •Basketball PlayerShaq started his career in college before going pro in the 90s. Shaq has played for teams such as the Lakers, Celtics, Heat, and Magic.
- •GenieShaq portrayed a basketball playing genie in the much forgotten classic "Kazaam."
- •Kung-Fu MasterHow can anyone forget the Sega Genesis masterpiece Shaq-Fu. Look for its sequel coming soon!