My Keychains Ranked by Sentiment
I have never met a keychain I didn't like.
- 1.CompassMy mother got me this keychain after I graduated high school. It doesn't really work, but the "go anywhere" message is still there.
- 2.Abbey RoadWhen I was 16 I got to go to Abbey Road Studios, like, INSIDE. They gave us a bag of swag, hence the keychain.
- 3.Compact heart mirror.I got this from H&M in London before it came to the states. I got the keychain as a souvenir. "Home is where the heart is!" I always say.
- 4.House of Blues: AnaheimI got this keychain for my 15th birthday. I went to see Maroon (1)5, and my cousin gave me this keychain to commemorate the grand occasion.
- 5.Late Night with Conan O'BrienYes, I went into the actual NBC store to purchase this bad boy. My best friend and I went to see the show wearing Conan costumes. We received a "what the hell?" from the man himself.
- 6.MoMAI think this was the first keychain I used for my house keys. It has a nice large loop. It no longer lights up.
- 7.Belle&SebastianMandatory "I'm so emo" keychain. Doesn't everyone have one?
- 8.EquinoxThe broken Equinox keychain symbolizes the relationship I had with the gym. So sad.
- 9.DexterGet it? It's a lab slide!
- 10.MushroomI got this one because I think mushrooms are cute. It's from Cath Kidston so it's British.
- 11.Bottle KeyMy trusty bottle opener. It takes 11 tries, but it always works.
- 12.PizzaPizza pizza. This is my newest acquisition. It has the least sentiment because sentiment grows with age and this keychain is but a young pup. It was given to me as a token of friendship.