5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
First list, trying this out; all pics from round trip drive from FL to MA for Thanksgiving
- •Airmont diner which is just west of the Tappan Zee bridge. Stopped on the way from Ma back to FL. Only time I was ever there but the burger was great, ordered it med-rare and it was exactly that!
- •A little poster from the air and space museum showing the basic instruments of early planes.
- •My oldest could not be talked out of ordering the Elvis Waffle at the Ugly Mug in Salem, Ma..highly recommend it for breakfast if you are in the Witch City; the recommendation is for the place, not the waffle, which is a Belgian waffle served w bacon, bananas, chocolate and peanut butter topped with whipped cream! Thank you vury much.
- •At the Roosevelt memorial in DC there are great inscriptions on everything (FDR was very quotable!) but this one at first confounded, then totally amused me.
- •Last one: this plate I think summed up my experience driving in Massachusetts perfectly.