"Maybe instead... YOU SHOULD WORK OUT"
Hi. My name is Genevieve. I have a wonderful boyfriend that says things like the above, and I don't 100% hate him for it. In fact, I 💟 our honesty and obsession with how we look. Why?
- •Look at us. We're gorgeous, and we keep ourselves that way. Are we models? Maybe. I'll leave that for your mind to ponder.
- •I'm fine with being upset in that split second after his off-putting comment. In exchange, I'll have a lifetime of healthiness, good looks, and stratospheric self-esteem! 😆💪
- •We have a multitude of inside jokes about the overweight, the ugly, the unmotivated, and the stupid. Yes, we are both rank high on the Judging metric of the Myers-Briggs metrics.
- •I would feel eternally guilty and hypocritical if I posted this then started gaining weight or letting myself go. They say... that when you make your goals public, you'll be more likely achieve and follow them, right?
- •Working out leads to > endorphins which leads to > sex (which we can have longer since we work out in the first place). YAY FOR ALL! 👮👯