THINGS I'M NOT DOING WHILE ENGAGED SO MY FRIENDS STILL LIKE ME
Mostly based off of annoying stuff other people have done on social media.
- •Captioning pictures "He Liked It So He Put A Ring On It"
- •Uploading gratuitous photos of my left hand
- •Buying items that say "Does this ring make me look engaged? 💎"
- •Sharing my wedding countdownOMG it's a whole 10 days closer than last time. Literally no one cares.
- •Whining about how far away the wedding date is.Traditionally the bride and groom pick the wedding date. How do they end up being the ones always complaining about it?
- •Boring everyone with the details of my pre-wedding diet
- •Sharing articles about "How you know you've found the person you should spend the rest of your life with" with the 💕emoji weekly.Subtle.
- •Sharing a 300 picture engagement photo album.
- •Ripping ideas off Pinterest and pretending they're my own.
- •Repeatedly sending links to my extravagant wedding registry.