Good shows the idiots at Fox network have cancelled
Fox executives are terrible at deciding which shows to keep and regularly cancel good shows.
- •The good guysBuddy cop comedy, way funnier than Brooklyn nine-nine. Andy samberg is funny but Brooklyn isn't, the show should've been cancelled. I really enjoyed the good guys and was very disappointed when it got cancelled.
- •Home moviesMy favorite animated series, from Loren Buchard, the creator of Bobs Burgers. I'm pretty sure it started on fox but I'm not positive.
- •Arrested DevelopmentNetflix picked it up for a 4th season
- •Family GuyI'm sure you know the rest of the story
- •The GrinderA once a decade show like The Office and Sienfeld. The characters and writing were realistic and funny. Rob Lowe and Fred savage Were a hilarious duo. The story was original and I loved it. Read more here Why Fox show TheGrinder was so good
- •Andy Richter controls the universethis is an old one. I don't remember much about it except it was funny, me and my brother really liked it and the idiots at Fox cancelled it.