My favorite Nintendo 64 games ranked
This was actually the first video game console I owned. I had played it at my aunts before I got it, I was probably a year or 2 late in getting it.
- 1.Banjo-kazooiePlatformers are my favorite genre People who never played this call it a kiddie game, sure kids enjoy it, but adults made it. I've been waiting 20 years for another platforms R this good (aside from tooie). It's probably my favorite video game of all time.
- 2.Banjo-TooieI didn't think it was bloated or had too many collectibles, I did feel that way about DK 64 which I also enjoyed. But I loved this game as much as the first.
- 3.GoldeneyeStill haven't played a shooter as good, except for the new goldeneye. The new shooter campaigns are linear and you can't roam and figure stuff out. I loved how you had tasks and had to get caught by guards or cameras. Plus there was the multiplayer, the cheats you could earn like paintball mode and DK mode.
- 4.Pilot wingsWhen I first saw this game I didn't understand why anyone would play it, it looked so boring. It is a lot of fun and I've been waiting years for Nintendo to release it on e-shop.
- 5.Mario 64Not much to say, it was fun platformer. I liked surfing on a turtle shell or throwing bowser when you fought him.
- 6.Mario kartIt was the first Mario kart game I owned. Battle mode was fun. It's just a great local multiplayer game and what racing game has power ups like that?
- 7.Mario PartyI love Mario Party
- 8.Honorable mention ocarina and majoras maskBoth great games and are better than the rest of N64 games but I didn't play them while they were on N64. I never played previous Zelda titles and ocarina just didn't look fun and I hadn't heard of Majoras mask until years later. But I'm a huge Zelda fan now.