THINGS TO SAY TO A GROUP OF GOLFERS THAT THE CLUBHOUSE TOLD YOU TO PLAY WITH.
I thought of this when a random guy joined our group golfing. I would only use a few of these per round to not give yourself away. But you need to deliver these lines with confidence as if you are genuinely oblivious and ignorant about golf.
- •So what size hitter are you guys using?Say this after you've introduced yourself to the group and everyone is deciding on a driver.
- •What size putting iron do you think I need?When you walk up to the putting green for the first time.
- •How many mulligans do I get?When you're getting ready to swing your driver
- •If you hit a wild ball say out loud "I really should have worn my glasses"
- •Yell "tree trap!"If your ball goes through a tree and gets stopped or deflected.
- •After one of the other golfers drives the ball ask "how can you tell if it's a Foul ball"
- •If one of the players misses the ball, ask "are there strikes in this game"
- •Ooh, sand trap! How many points is that worth?Obviously after your ball lands in the sand trap