VEHICLES I WANT (RANKED SORT OF)
- •VW bus from 1960's converted to electric.I've always loved the VW bus, it's like a portable mini living room. There is a company that sells electric classic VWs & kits to convert classic VWs to electric. Someday I will have one. http://www.e-volks.com
- •Boxx electric scooterIf I lived close to work I would get this for sure. I love how stupid this looks. It's electric and compact. https://www.boxxcorp.com/brochure/boxx
- •This Nissan electric van custom officeI would choose a different computer. But I would love to be able to drive downtown, park and "go to work." I could park near the food cart I want to eat at that day. It has a porch too. https://www.engadget.com/2016/10/26/nissan-e-NV200-workspace-hot-desk/?sr_source=Twitter
- •Shelby Mustang GT500Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds. It's the best looking car I've ever seen. Just look at it, it's amazing, but I wouldn't pay $150,000 for it. It's cool and fast and driving it would be amazing and it sounds great, but I'm pretty much over gas vehicles.
- •DeLoreanIt's a sweet car, and obviously was in Back To The Future, one of my favorite movies . John DeLorean also invented the GTO. It's a cool car, but I probably will never have one.
- •A Tesla sedan would be cool too.