When I first noticed I needed glasses
- •I was sitting in high school math class
- •I noticed a few students wearing glasses
- •I thought to myself "those poor suckers have to wear glasses, I have perfect vision"
- •I began looking around the class thinking "look how crisp everything is"
- •Then as I looked at my teachers bald head I realized it wasn't crisp at all
- •I couldn't see the outline of his head
- •It was blurry!
- •Then I realized a lot of stuff was blurry
- •Because I needed glasses