LOGAN, UT LUNCH
- •Logan Hero'sBest sandwich place in Logan. Simple, well-crafted sandwich (gyros also avail). The vegetables are soaked in something, which adds a flavor you can't get anywhere else. Ask for the sandwich to be topped with dill. CASH ONLY.
- •ElementsThe "Power Lunch" is a delight. Includes a Specialty pizza, a salad ( I would say it's a side salad, but it's huge), and a fountain drink. A basket of assorted breads is also served as an appetizer. Price - $9
- •TakaraSushi is always 50% off. Highly recommend the sunshine roll, and the hungry roll (deep fried). Price:$3-$7 per roll.
- •Morty'sClosest restaurant to USU campus. On Thursdays you can get an iconic burger and battered fries for $5. All Morty's burgers are are crafted with carefully thought out ingredients, and local produce.
- •TandooriIndian lunch buffet in a gas station. Amazing!