I just got my first Kylie lip kit and....
(I bought Dolce K)
- •It's honesty not bad. At all.
- •It smells really good, almost like my Jeffree Star velour lipsticks. But it's not overly perfumed.
- •Dolce is a dreamy medium shade of beige that I've yet to find in drugstores and beauty shops, in liquid matte form of course.
- •I read about how the wands are crappy but I haven't had any difficulties with it. It applies the lipstick smoothly and covers my lips completely.
- •It actually stays on. Like, I had a cheeseburger and fries and that baby didn't rub off. Plus....
- •It comes off easily. No need to scrub your lip desperately and pray that you're not peeling your skin off because the lipstick stains it. I used just one makeup remover wipe and voila!
- •I'm definitely ordering Mary Jo next time!