Reasons why allergies are the WORST.
Fuck those little fluffy flying pieces of shit.
- •You can't ever wake up and breathe regularly.Always have to have a tissue ready to start your day.
- •You are way less inclined to accept invitations to events that are outdoors.Oh your friend is having their birthday party at the park? Nope. There's a company picnic next Friday? Think again.
- •You might as well be snorting Claritin D/Zyrtec D/Sudafed/Benadryl daily.Can't. Leave. Home. Without. My. Allergy. Meds.
- •You basically can never tell if you have a real cold/virus because you're always sniffly and congested and feeling sickly at some point.Lupus?! Is it lupus!? ...Oh wait it's just my allergies fucking with me. We good.
- •...but when you really do get a cold, it's worse. A BILLION times worse.Hope you're taking vitamins! Also God be with you during flu season.
- •Your nasal spray is your best friend.Much like #3, you'd probably get this bad boy in IV form if you could.
- •Those fuzzy flying things that come off of dandelions are your enemies.They're NOT pretty ok THEY'RE TERRORISTS.
- •Working out helps decongest your nose and throat but then it all gushes out every 5 minutes.My trainer basically knows I need to blow my nose after every rep.
- •You really can't open the window in the car. Ever.Air conditioning is your savior.
- •You have to constantly check how the pollen levels are every day before going out.Pollen from oak trees are at an all time high? Cool what's on Netflix?