SOME OF THE BEST FOODS I HAVE COOKED
- •Bacon-wrapped turkeyNot an original but delicious all the same. Family Thanksgivings have never been the same.
- •Grilled shellfish bonanzaSometimes the best food is the simplest. Lobsters, oysters, butter, fire.
- •GuacamoleMy recipe has a secret ingredient which makes it the best. It is the only reason I get invited to some parties.
- •Mexican Peking DuckThe delicious food with the offensive name. Slow cooked duck with mole sauce, peppers, and onions, in a tortilla.
- •Tuna...ceviche?The tuna is seared so it counts as cooking. Lime, avocado, jalapeño, scallion. Pairs with Asian or Mexican cuisine.
- •Sweet potato and black bean chiliTwo sweet potatoes and canned pantry ingredients. Better than most of the organic seasonal shit I make.