5 Things Your Doctor is Tired of Hearing
Doctor's hear a lot of the same thing every day. Here's a few things your doctor's tired of hearing about.
- 1."It's Not Lupus"We get it. It's a running gag on House. But, if your doctor says you've got lupus, it's definitely lupus. I mean, go ahead and get a second opinion, but they'll probably say the same thing.
- 2.The Pitter-Patter of Little Feet on a Tile FloorPut some dang shoes on your child. Why are they just running around like that? This is a hospital. The floors here are disgusting. They need shoes.
- 3.Heathens by 21 PilotsWhen this song first started playing on the radio, it was incredibly catchy. But, now it's overplayed and doctor's can't stand listening to it.
- 4.Heath Ledger's Joker was WAAAY Better Than Jared Leto's.Yes. Obviously. Everyone knows that. Why do people constantly feel the need to work this statement into EVERY conversation. Whose arguing with you on this? Anyway, stop bringing this up to your doctor. They're tired of hearing about it.
- 5.Your Newest Idea for Young Adult Fiction NovelLet's be honest, EVERYONE'S tired of hearing your newest idea of a young adult fiction novel. But, your doctor especially is tired of listening to your character ideas, this has been going on for years now, and you haven't written down a thing. At first it was sounded kind of neat and almost promising. But, that was several years ago, and you're doctor's tired of hearing about it. Just stop.