Nine Black and White Stock Photos of Swings Perfect for Any Article About a Break Up
Break ups are tough, almost as tough as finding the perfect black and white stock photo of a swing to accompany an article written about break ups.
- •Sad tire swingThe gaping hole in a tire swing to remind you of the emptiness you feel.
- •Sad wood swing.Wood swings are a perfect choice. The risk of getting a splinter is very similar to the inevitability of life shattering heart break.
- •Two sad wood swings.Double the swing, double the sad.
- •Different sad wooden swing.Oh wow, this one's so sad.
- •Two more sad wood swings.What beautiful scenery, that only contributes to the soul crushing sadness of looking at it alone.
- •A bunch of empty swings.So many swings. So much heartbreak.
- •Close up of a sad wood swing.A close up of this swing reveals absolutely nothing—just like the nothingness in your soul.
- •Sad wooden swing from a different angle.Things sometimes look better from a different perspective. But not this swing. This swing still looks sad.
- •Two more different wooden swings.Just a couple of swings to remind you that you're no longer a couple.