MOST ANNOYING "WALKING DEAD" MOMENTS
Whether on-going or one-offs, these moments mar an otherwise great show.
- •Oh, Glen was just having guts eaten on top of him? Dick move writers!
- •Teenagers are still insufferable in the apocalypse (I'm looking at you Enid)
- •Andrea. ('Nuff said?)
- •The oh so unremarkable life and death and personality of Theodore "T-Dog"
- •Poaching all these "Wire" actors without giving them equally compelling characters... I mean.... Father Gabriel? Really?
- •I'm pretty sure Alana Masterson and Christian Serratos literally don't know how to act
- •Speeches, speeches, speeches
- •Weekly pissing contests
- •Beth's doe eyes
- •Lingering cliffhangers while we go to several origin-story episodes
- •The haircuts! Carl. Daryl, carol, Eugene etc. there's a lady in a nice house who can give you a frickin' haircut (though I suspect the scissors are a little blood crusty)
- •Doesn't gasoline go bad after a while?
- •Walking past any house or store without rummaging through it for something useful
- •The old "give this love note to my wife in case I don't make it" trope. Guess what dude... That guarantees you won't make it.
- •Oh Scott Gimpell. Why so self-serious? It is after all just a zombie show
- •Look, just lead the zombies through a bottleneck of some kind and kill them one-at-a-time, conveyor belt style
- •And than there's "Talking Dead"... Oy vay. Don't get me started