FICTIONAL HANGOUT SPOTS WE ALL WISH WE COULD ACTUALLY VISIT
When you and the squad are arguing about where to go, don't you wish you had a regular spot as cool as these?
- •The Bronze (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)Okay, MAYBE there's a chance you'll get attacked by a vampire, BUT, who wouldn't want to spend their Friday nights catching a Dingo Ate My Baby set and going HAM on a blooming onion?
- •Central PerkA cute neighborhood coffee shop where the barista has a years-long, obsessive crush on me?! Yes please!
- •MacLaren's (How I Met Your Mother)It's the DREAM to live in an apartment building that's above a great little bar.
- •Chubbie's (Boy Meets World)Isn't it canon that the food was really good and cheap here? It's definitely my head canon at least.
- •Cheers (Cheers)Don't we all dream of going somewhere where everybody knows your name?
- •The Peach Pit (Beverly Hills 90210)I didn't even watch this show and I know how cool the Peach Pit is!
- •Angel Grove Youth Center (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)It had a JUICE BARSuggested by @dustinboone
- •The Max (Saved by the Bell)A restaurant at school - BYESuggested by @dustinboone
- •Shining Time StationSuggested by @TripleeSheldon
- •Monk's (Seinfeld)The only place to go and talk about nothingSuggested by @kates08
- •The Digital Bean (Lizzie McGuire)Hangin' with my BFFs Lizzie, Gordo, Miranda, and @sammyfioSuggested by @e
- •That bar they used to go to on Grey's Anatomy after their shifts before Grey's anatomy started to suck.Suggested by @sammyfio
- •The Three Broomsticks (Harry Potter series)(Pre-)teen gossip and butterbeer (which, according to my understanding was, like, a tiny bit alcoholic) for all!
- •10-Forward (Star Trek: The Next Generation)This cafeteria/mess hall/lounge was the place to be on the Enterprise and everyone was welcome! Andorian diplomats could swap stories Ferengi traders and Red shirts could rub shoulders with Riker (before their inevitable untimely demise). It even had a bar where Guinan would dispense life advice and, more importantly, space booze.
- •Warriors (DC Comics)C'mon, it's a superhero themed sports bar.