NAMES OF FOOD TRUCKS I'VE GOTTEN QUOTES FROM THIS WEEK, RANKED
I'm getting quotes for a work event, these are the best/punniest names I've come across. (Side note: getting quotes means reviewing menus which means I've been REALLY HUNGRY at work all week. I WANT ALL THE FOOD TRUCK FOOD.)
- 8.Epic EatzMeh. I'm over the cool-and-hip Z instead of an S.
- 7.Herb and DonutI only know this is a pun because he actually mistyped it in his email as "Urban Donuts" one time.
- 6.Cheesy AmigosI wish this was queso dip in various forms, but it is actually just white guys making super bougie grilled cheese (strawberry Chardonnay white cheddar, for example)
- 5.Super QBBQ that is somehow superhero themed?
- 4.It's a Dog's WorldLow-hanging fruit for a gourmet hot dog food truck, but that's okay.
- 3.Soul Cal Pit StopI see what you did there!
- 2.Bite MiThey serve banh mi!
- 1.That's What Cheese Said2004 called and wants this joke back but also wants to order everything off your entirely cheese-based menu.