SAMPLES I TRIED AT COSTCO TODAY
Costco on a Saturday is a little overwhelming. I think that's why they provide snacks.
- •Carrot juiceSURPRISINGLY delicious.
- •GoudaReal GOOD-a oh god I'm so sorry
- •Provolone and prosciuttoReal nice big chunk of prosciutto. Excellent.
- •Organic fruit tubesGreat in theory, basically whole fruit mashed and frozen in a tube, but 1) the name fruit tube is pretty unappealing and 2) took too big a bite and it was TOO COLD
- •Raw coconut waterNot a fan.
- •Jimmy Dean breakfast bowlNOT GOOD. Flavorless reconstituted egg whites and undercooked potatoes not redeemed by the somewhat tasty turkey sausage. Did not finish.
- •Coconut coffeeHad a real long sales pitch. This coffee, brewed with coconut milk and coconut oil, is supposed to boost my energy, help me focus, and make me lose weight. It was really yummy (if you really like coconut) but too awash in BS for me to care.
- •Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramel squareSCORE. Hidden in the back where there are not always sample tables.