THIS DRIVER'S GOT JOKES
He's driving @Allys_on and I between two small villages in Sumatra and he's full of gems like these
- •If you get hot, roll down the window. It's jungle air-con!
- •Free jungle massage!When the road was very bumpy (which it was for 2 hours)
- •(There are cows in the road; he honks to make them move) I am the jungle police!
- •This singer, she is from my village. My neighbor!Rihanna was on the radio.
- •How do you put an elephant in the freezer?You open the door and put the elephant in.
- •How do you put an orangutan in the freezer?Open the door, take out the elephant, put the orangutan in.
- •A long time ago we had a big party in the jungle and all the animals came except one. Which one?The orangutan (it's still in the freezer)
- •We can stop here if you want to take pictures. No hurry, take your time. No hurry, chicken curry!
- •(When some kids waved and yelled hello as we passed) Very cute, yeah? Just like me!
- •When you get to Tangkahan, you can wash an elephant, but it costs money. You want to wash me, it's free!
- •Just joking [about washing me], it's a joke. Don't put it in your heart, put it in your bum, that way you [fart noise] and it's gone.Perhaps a roughly translated Indonesian saying meaning "don't take it to heart"?
- •I read in the newspaper today, usually you wash the elephant in the river, but today only, you have to wash the elephant in a toilet.
- •No money, no honey... but still funnyTRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU