WHY I LIKE TO PAINT MY NAILS
- •There are clear, easy-to-follow stepsBase coat. Let dry. Color. Let dry. Repeat until desired opaqueness is achieved. Top coat. Let dry.
- •It feels like art that I'm actually good atI can't draw or paint or sculpt, but I can apply color to my nails in pleasing ways
- •But I'm not that good at it, and that's okayMistakes are easily fixed or washed away. I can't do any fancy nail art, but I can arrange nice colors in patterns.
- •There can be something outrageous about my look even though I have to dress professionally at workReally lucky my company doesn't mind that I greet clients with hot pink, glitter covered nails on the reg
- •Repetitive actionsRelaxing. Anxiety reducing.
- •It just makes me happy!!