13 REASONS TO VENTURE EAST OF LA BREA
Where to eat, shop, and drink on the east side of L.A. Click here for the full guide: goop.com/city-guide/the-los-angeles-east-side-guide
- •EAT Cliff's Edge: Go for the cool outdoor patio and Instagram-worthy eggs Benedict 🍳
- •EAT Sqirl: Worth waiting in line for 🐿
- •EAT Pine & Crane: Taiwanese-Chinese food FTW.
- •DRINK Tiki-Ti: A little random, but worth a visit 🍹
- •DRINK Bar Bandini: Sustainable and natural wines on tap.
- •GO Stark Waxing Studio: Your eyebrows will ❤️ you.
- •SHOP Broome Street General Store: The outdoor area is 🙌🏻
- •SHOP Rose Bowl Flea Market: Wear your walking shoes. Trust 🌹🌹🌹
- •SHOP Skylight Books: It's where all the cool kids get their reading material 📚
- •GO Griffith Observatory: Bonus points if you hike to the 🔝
- •GO Huntington Botanical Gardens 🌳🌳🌳
- •DRINK Dinosaur Coffee: Hipster-approved coffee ☕️
- •GO Lark: Come for the cake, stay for the cupcakes 🍰🍰🍰