13 REASONS TO VENTURE EAST OF LA BREA
Where to eat, shop, and drink on the east side of L.A. Click here for the full guide: goop.com/city-guide/the-los-angeles-east-side-guide
- 1.EAT Cliff's Edge: Go for the cool outdoor patio and Instagram-worthy eggs Benedict 🍳
- 2.EAT Sqirl: Worth waiting in line for 🐿
- 3.EAT Pine & Crane: Taiwanese-Chinese food FTW.
- 4.DRINK Tiki-Ti: A little random, but worth a visit 🍹
- 5.DRINK Bar Bandini: Sustainable and natural wines on tap.
- 6.GO Stark Waxing Studio: Your eyebrows will ❤️ you.
- 7.SHOP Broome Street General Store: The outdoor area is 🙌🏻
- 8.SHOP Rose Bowl Flea Market: Wear your walking shoes. Trust 🌹🌹🌹
- 9.SHOP Skylight Books: It's where all the cool kids get their reading material 📚
- 10.GO Griffith Observatory: Bonus points if you hike to the 🔝
- 11.GO Huntington Botanical Gardens 🌳🌳🌳
- 12.DRINK Dinosaur Coffee: Hipster-approved coffee ☕️
- 13.GO Lark: Come for the cake, stay for the cupcakes 🍰🍰🍰