HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY THROUGH NEW ORLEANS
More place to eat, sleep, play, and shop in The Big Easy, here: goop.com/city-guide/new-orleans
- •Lilette: Great for date night ❤️
- •Café du Monde: Come for the beignets, stay for the chicory-spiked coffee.
- •Mosca’s: Italian, meet Creole.
- •Herbsaint: Creole gold.
- •Pêche: Two James Beard awards 🍤🍤
- •Cowbell: No-frills comfort food, Nawlins-style 🍟🍔🍤
- •Commander’s Palace: World famous for a reason.
- •District Donuts & Sliders: A must stop while walking down Magazine St. 🍩🍩🍩
- •Mahoney’s: Po’Boy heaven.
- •Sucre: They also do a mean King Cake.