HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY THROUGH NEW ORLEANS
More place to eat, sleep, play, and shop in The Big Easy, here: goop.com/city-guide/new-orleans
- 1.Lilette: Great for date night ❤️
- 2.Café du Monde: Come for the beignets, stay for the chicory-spiked coffee.
- 3.Mosca’s: Italian, meet Creole.
- 4.Herbsaint: Creole gold.
- 5.Pêche: Two James Beard awards 🍤🍤
- 6.Cowbell: No-frills comfort food, Nawlins-style 🍟🍔🍤
- 7.Commander’s Palace: World famous for a reason.
- 8.District Donuts & Sliders: A must stop while walking down Magazine St. 🍩🍩🍩
- 9.Mahoney’s: Po’Boy heaven.
- 10.Sucre: They also do a mean King Cake.