Top 7 Not Bad, and Actually Pretty Good Album Names
(album/band isn't required to be any good)
- 1.Peanut Butter (Joanna Gruesome)Why wouldn't you pick up an album called Peanut Butter?
- 2.More Songs About Buildings and Food (Talking Heads)
- 3.If You're Feeling Sinister (Belle & Sebastian)It's like an album title that tells you to listen to it when you're in a particular mood.
- 4.Humbug (Arctic Monkeys)Mostly because it's hilarious. Serious question: as someone who's been an Arctic Monkeys fan since the beginning, is there a stigma attached to them? Are they becoming as annoying as Muse? I'm too deep in Monkeys fandom to properly see it, but I feel like there's some hate developing on the outside.
- 6.Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
- 7.The Last Time I Did Acid I Went Insane