THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN PACKING FOR MY WORK TRIPS
- •Black belt. Dress belt, not karate.
- •Dress shoes. Brown and black.
- •Running shoes. Yeah, right....
- •iPhone stand and power cord.
- •Spray bottle. So I can iron all of the shirts I just picked up from the cleaners and then stuffed in my suitcase.
- •Hand sanitizer and wipes. Because other people are filthy pigs.
- •Flip flops. So my bare feet don't have to touch the hotel room floor...see point above.
- •Cologne. So I can make myself and my room smell nice.
- •Noise-canceling headphones. Because those filthy pigs are also noisy.