Foods I don't like at all
I'm not a picky eater, but there's a few foods I will not eat if you put them in front of me
- •EggsI just don't enjoy the white part at all, the yoke isn't bad, but it's socially unacceptable to eat just the yoke, so I just try to avoid eggs altogether.
- •OnionsMe at every restaurant: "I'll take the _______without onions please!"
- •CeleryI don't care if you put peanut butter and raisins on it and call it "ants on a log" you can't pay me to eat celery.
- •Macaroni & cheese casseroleMy mom ruined this for me as a child because she cooked it way too much
- •MushroomsI might eat them fried, but only if it's mostly the fried breading part.