Music Artists I've seen live
I haven't been to a lot of concerts, but I've seen quite a few artists live due to music festivals and what not.
- •Raven SymoneI saw her concert in 3rd grade and didn't know a single song. I just thought it was cool that I was watching her live.
- •Jake OusleyHe was the singer-songwriter at castaway in 2012, and I actually got to work with him on some guitar chords/writing music in a workshop! It was super cool.
- •Jamie GraceI went to a Christian music festival in 2013, and she was one of the artists that stuck out to me, even though I didn't know any of her songs!
- •Matthew West"Hello my name is, child of the one true king..." -same Christian music festival.
- •Toby MacHe was the headliner for this Christian music festival and he didn't disappoint. It was so good.
- •David CrowderI got tickets for my birthday my senior year and he was super entertaining. I knew a ton of the songs, so it was fun.
- •FilharmonicMen's 'Capella group? I had to go to the concert. It was filled with covers of top hits. Their voices blended with gorgeous harmonies and I sat in the front row. 😚
- •Andrew RippAnother singer/songwriter at camp. His voice was incredible and I became such a fan girl throughout the weekend. I even got a picture with him... I also got to see him live a second time in east Grand Rapids at a cute/small music venue.
- •Swear & ShakeThis band opened up for Andrew and I was obsessed the minute I heard them. They were so good and I was so glad I got to watch them live.
- •DaughterTheir music was good, but it was probably one of the most boring concerts I've ever been too. The songs were all slower, and I like to dance at concerts so I didn't know how to react. I still enjoyed the live music.
- •Ben RectorI've been a fan for years and he was even better live. 😍 I got to ask him a question after the concert, and I was def fan-girling for a moment.
- •21 PilotsMy absolute favorite concert of all time. They were incredible live. Great music, great performance.. I was really impressed. I danced almost the whole time. I also had great seats.. Soooo.
- •Amy LawrenceSinger/song-writer from Nashville that performed at camp. She's super cute, and her songs really have deep stories behind them. I loved getting a chance to hear some stories and then listening to the songs she wrote about those stories.