Being a waitress/waiter is rewarding, but some things just really piss us off
- •"Can I sit by the window?" Of course you can, even though it's not in my section and now that's less money
- •Being double/triple sat
- •"I'll have the Cobb salad, but hold the tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Also, I will have chicken instead of the bacon, but I want it baked, not grilled. Oh and I'll have balsamic instead of ranch...on the side." - Why don't you just make your own salad 🤗😅
- •"How would you like your steak cooked?" "Medium" *brings steak* "I didn't want any pink...can you send it back?"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR MEDIUM WELL OR WELL
- •"Why are fries an extra 1.99?! That's ridiculous." *gets crappy tip*I'm sorry I don't make the rules
- •Getting tipped poorly for the cook's mistakes.I pay my bills with your tip money 🙃
- •"We have a party of 12" *comes in 5 minutes before we close"