A GIFT (TO THE WORLD)
This is about both Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake's friendship, and also a gift I received recently.
- •So, you know how Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon are best friends?It's the greatest thing ever.
- •They're probably my favorite duo of all timeSorry Bert and Ernie.
- •They have so many iconic momentsSuch as hosting SNL together, the History of Rap videos, and doing the single ladies dance at a tennis tournament (pictured).
- •I love them so much that one time I bought this shirtJimmy has such a Vice President personality. Clearly that's why he's second on here. JT would be a great president. I stand by that.
- •Fast forward to September when Justin was on The Tonight ShowA great night. My roommates and I made snacks and watched this.
- •Bonus: Justin showed the world his babyLook at sweet little Silas! Those EYES!
- •And of course there was a History of RapThe sixth one. Always a fun time.
- •During the interview, Justin told a story about how he stayed at Jimmy's house and how the mugs at Jimmy's home had faces on themJustin used the mug with Jimmy's face on it. Then proceeded to steal the mug. Then sent this photo to Jimmy "two months later." (According to Jimmy)
- •So then Jimmy made thisWHAT a masterpiece.
- •And then thisMug-ception.
- •What great friendsThey're seriously just a couple of nice and funny dudes who love each other so much.
- •Anyways, look what my best friend got me for Christmas.
- •The end