BEST DRAKE SONGS, RANKED
THIS IS THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE - I'm gonna go with some of my favorites off the top of my head and put them in order. Thank you for the fabulous request, @JennyJLee. Best of champagne papi:
- •The MotionEasily my favorite Drake song of all time because IT'S SO FULL OF EMOTION and a huge "fuck you!" to all the fake friends Drake has ever had. Damn it, this song should have made it on to an album.
- •Under Ground KingsMy forever fave. I could totally recite this entire track in my sleep. BASICALLY DRAKE IS THE KING OF RAP.
- •FearBottom line: This dude loves music. He does this because he loves it, not for the money. LIVING HIS DREAM. If only we could go back in time and tell 2009 Drake how great it gets. Life's good, past-Drake.
- •JungleA newer track that most would be like "ugh, that's not even his good stuff" about literally ANY OTHER ARTIST because ALL of Drake's shit is good. There isn't even really a hierarchy unless it's Take Care, the crowned glory. Anyways, this song is so sweet because Drake just loves this girl through all the tough things they've been through. Damn.
- •You & the 6Yo, this song is just full of raw emotion. How could you NOT love this one?
- •Say What's RealThis track was produced by Kanye West. Let's just start out by saying that. Lyrically one of his best. Bold statement.
- •WORST BEHAVIORThis song holds a special place in my heart because the video was filmed in my hometown and also it's probably my go-to pump up jam. Also, my friends and I play the "who can catch 'worst'" game where you try and match the first line of the song when it happens (harder than it seems).
- •Crew LoveUgh, Abel and Aubrey forever. I love this duo. That OVO and that XO is EVERYTHING you believe in.
- •FireworksGaining fame and following your dreams? That's beautiful. You go, dude.
- •Honorable mention: Know YourselfI was RUNNIN' THROUGH THE SIX WITH MY WOES. Fuck, what a JAM. That's all.
- •Honorable mention: Right HandWhat a BOP.