LITTLE THINGS ABOUT BEING HOME
I go to school (university) about four hours away and the holidays bring me home for about a month at a time
- •Eating at the restaurants that I miss when I'm at school
- •Getting free donuts from the local donut shop thanks to old friends
- •Seeing the Christmas lights on houses that I grew up looking forward to seeing this time of year
- •Seeing the little ones I used to babysit all grown upLike a proud momma!
- •Seeing my family that I don't see as often anymore
- •Visiting new places that have popped up while I've been away
- •Seeing my sweet pupShe's gonna be eleven in a few months.
- •The comfort of knowing that I'll see at least one person I know everywhere I goEven in a big city like Memphis, it's such a big small town and 800,000 people feels like 20.
- •The DIScomfort of knowing that I'll see at least one person I know everywhere I goPeople I went to school with, boys from relationship's past, teachers, weirdos, etc.