LITTLE THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
Inspired by @briana
- •Puppy nuzzles
- •ICEEs the size of my headThere's nothing better than stopping while on a road trip and seeing that little polar bear indicating that there's an ICEE machine waiting for you!!!
- •Mom hugs
- •All hugs, actually
- •Warm fuzzy socks
- •The bluegrass genre(I DO NOT MEAN COUNTRY)
- •The smell of bonfires
- •Holding handsI talk about this a lot, but really, I love it.
- •My roommatesThe girls that I live with make my life easier, happier and over all just calmer.
- •Macaroni and cheese
- •The Food NetworkLove you Alton, Guy, Duff, Anne, Rachel, Giada, Bobby (Flay, not Deen), and Ina.
- •The Starbucks on campus that's open until midnight
- •Being able to call a campus "my campus" because I have the privilege to attend a university and receive an education there
- •Fig jamIt's so good, wtf.
- •Christmas musicYear-round, honestly.
- •When baristas ask if I want room for creamThank you for asking, because I totally forget to say that. You're all the realest.
- •PillowsAll of them.
- •The Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeEVERY SINGLE YEAR.